Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Pre-Birthday Treats


As my birthday is approaching, I have been receiving a lot of freebies so far. I thought that this is a great way of adding to my original plan of going to the Manila Ocean Park to see it for the very first time.

Since I am approaching my 30th birthday, I am thinking of celebrating it in a different way. In a way, that the celebration will be more focused on me. I do feel that I have almost reached half of my entire age for my life span ... eccentric? Of course not! This is more likely of a feeling that I have done most of what I want to do, learned most of the things I want to learn, gone to some of the places I really want to go and feeling some of the feelings I may or may not like but I was able to felt it and accept it.

Instead of getting emotional about this new year for me, I told myself to just enjoy just like I did with my previous birthdays and be thankful for all the blessings that came my way.

No comments: