Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Face to Face with Vanessa

***** Rose Tan *****
*****Vanessa*****

I've waited long enough for this moment. eversince last year, I already planned that on February 9, it's either I am on vacation leave or if not, I will be absent for work. Good thing, it's my restday. What a nice Saturday morning for me.


Because the PHR signing won't be starting until 2pm, I watched a movie first which is such a lame movie after all, I headedto the PHR stall already. Most of the writers are already there, except for my favorite -- Vanessa. I already have with me my most favorite novel that she wrote.


And then at last, by 3:20pm she came and boom -- i am already in front of her and she was signing those two books. Yippeeee!!!! I even get to have her picture. It's worth the wait after all!!!
For more info on their books, just visit: www.preciousheartromances.com

No comments: